What does the Chinese Gender Chart tell you?
If you are new to the Chinese Gender Chart, here are some ideas to help you understand the chart better.
- The chart was designed for people with different ages, range from 18 to 45. It is essential that lunar age ought to be used as the input of the chart.
- The chart tells the gender of baby based in the lunar month of conception, and there are 12 lunar in a lunar year.
- There are total 336 prediction results. 164 predict boys and 172 predict girls.
- From age 18 to 20, the chance of getting a boy is about 72%. If you want to get a girl at these ages, spring (1st, 2nd and 3rd lunar month) could be the best time.
- Age 21 to 22 has the highest chance to get a girl, which the percentage almost reach 80%. Age 30 to 36 also has a very high chance of getting a girl with percentage reach 70%. If you want to get a boy at this age range, Spring and Winter (10th, 11th and 12th lunar month) are the best seasons.
- From age 23 to 29, the chance of getting a boy is almost equal to getting girl. If you prefer boy, you should consider conceiving in Autumn. If you prefer a girl, Spring and Winter are the better time.
- From age 37 to 43, genders almost change every month, so wrong predictions could occur mostly in these ages.