- Cell Phone Radiation Hurts. Don’t Risk Your Baby’s Health ! May 17, 2016 - Cell Phone Radiation Hurts. Don’t Risk Your Baby’s Health ! There’s a correlation between cell phone use in pregnancy and behavioral problems in their children … Dr. Hugh Taylor, Yale School of Medicine It is imperative that pregnant women limit the exposure of their unborn .....
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine 200% more Effective for Infertility Compared with Conventional Therapy April 25, 2016 - Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine 200% more Effective for Infertility Compared with Conventional Therapy A study by researchers in University of Adelaide, South Australia, took into account 1,851 women, aged between 18-45 that received infertility treatment. The result was published in the December 2011 issue of .....
- Foods That Help You Get Pregnant April 1, 2016 - Researchers from Harvard University have suggested that your diet plays a role in whether or not you get pregnant. They have compiled a "Fertility Diet" that you can follow to improve your chances of conceiving.
- Win at the Starting Line by Boosting your Baby’s Brain Power February 29, 2016 - You definitely know that having a healthy lifestyle while you're anticipating to help your infant grow huge and strong, however did you know it can make her more brilliant as well? In fact, simple decisions that you make each day, from having a delicious salad for lunch to running on a treadmill for exercising, can aid to develop her/his brain.
- The Mozart Effect – Can Mozart’s Music Make Your Baby Brighter? January 13, 2016 - You probably have heard about “Mozart Effect”. If not, it is the idea that listening to classical music can boost the intelligence of people especially for babies.
- Drinking Coffee During Pregnancy Does Not Have Negative Impact On Your Child January 12, 2016 - The outcome of this new study is of interest to pregnant women, as they do not have to put their love for early morning coffee away during pregnancy for fear it will impact negatively on their child’s IQ.