- Foods That Help You Get Pregnant - Researchers from Harvard University have suggested that your diet plays a role in whether or not you get pregnant. They have compiled a "Fertility Diet" that you can follow to improve your chances of conceiving.
- Blood Pressure May Predict the Sex of Your Baby - Scientists have discovered that the blood pressure of the mother may be used to predict the sex of their baby. Women with higher blood pressure before getting pregnant appear to be more likely to have boys rather than girls.
- Cell Phone Radiation Hurts. Don’t Risk Your Baby’s Health ! - Although, the research made so far on the impact of microwave radiations and radio frequency emissions by wireless devices on children is not extensive. However, the few studies made has provided strong pointers that parents should be cautious.
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine 200% more Effective for Infertility Compared with Conventional Therapy - A study by researchers in University of Adelaide concludes that "Our review suggests that management of female infertility with Chinese Herbal Medicine can improve pregnancy rates 2-fold within a 4 month period compared with Western Medical fertility drug therapy or IVF …"
- Win at the Starting Line by Boosting your Baby’s Brain Power - You definitely know that having a healthy lifestyle while you're anticipating to help your infant grow huge and strong, however did you know it can make her more brilliant as well? In fact, simple decisions that you make each day, from having a delicious salad for lunch to running on a treadmill for exercising, can aid to develop her/his brain.
- The Mozart Effect – Can Mozart’s Music Make Your Baby Brighter? - You probably have heard about “Mozart Effect”. If not, it is the idea that listening to classical music can boost the intelligence of people especially for babies.
- Drinking Coffee During Pregnancy Does Not Have Negative Impact On Your Child - The outcome of this new study is of interest to pregnant women, as they do not have to put their love for early morning coffee away during pregnancy for fear it will impact negatively on their child’s IQ.